[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Deadline for WW3 v6 Public Release is October 17

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Federal jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 10 15:04:28 UTC 2018

Hi Fabrice,

We're keeping to a hard deadline of October 17th as we will have the
ability to have more frequent releases with moving to github releases.  So
"releases" in the future could be on the scale of months instead of every
other year.   It seemed like everyone was okay with the deadline on the
call last month and since then we've decided here to use this for what we
turn into operations and to keep on track with those deadlines we need to
keep October 17th.

As for branches: as long as the documentation is about what the code
updates are about keeping it in the same branch is fine.  If it's other
documentation updates, it'd be best to separate that out.

Best,
Jessica