[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII Developer Meeting, Wed. Oct 17th 10:30am ET

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Federal jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 15 17:25:13 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we will have the development call on Wednesday,
which is the last day for new features for the public release!  Details
below:

Wednesday, October 17th

10:30 am Eastern

Join By Phone

877-953-0315

1262920#

Agenda:

   -

   Discuss any open issue for the public release
   -

   Discussion of testing of the public release branch
   -

   Documentation updates
   -

   Open discussion

Notes for before the meeting:

   -

   Deadline is October 17th for the public release for new features.
   -

   Please have all documentation updates ready by November 1st.

   -

   The master was just updated with several updates for bit reproducibility
   <https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/issues/56247> in the regtests.
   -

   Andy has made a branch bugfix_varnames_mo which address the issue
of renaming
   output <https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/issues/55541> variables
   -

   If you have a branch ready for reintegration to the master, please email
   the code-managers your branch name after you have looked over the
   checklist
   <https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/projects/emc-ww3/wiki/Checklist_for_submitting_to_master>.

   -

   The list of branches waiting to be reintegrated to the master is on the wiki
   page
   <https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/projects/emc-ww3/wiki#Upcoming-commits>
   .

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask Ali or me.

Best,
Jessica

--
Jessica Meixner