[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] NetCDF variable names for partitions coming out of ww3_ounf

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Federal jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Mon Jan 28 15:39:18 UTC 2019

Hi Fabrice & everyone -

We are back (for at least three weeks)!

I will just second what Andy said and point you to the issue that we had
for this: https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/issues/55541

And also say that 'c' was chosen because Mickael said that '_' broke his
scripts.   I know we have discussed this on at least one if not multiple of
the discussion group calls.  If we need to set up a call to discuss this
further let me know.

Best,
Jessica

--