[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] NetCDF variable names for partitions coming out of ww3_ounf

Mickael Accensi mickael.accensi at ifremer.fr
Mon Jan 28 15:47:35 UTC 2019

Hi,

we should probably keep phsX, psprX, pdirX and al. as is and just add a
'p' for the new ones that create a weird names like pt01pX. Can we
organize a quick confcall next week to finalize this point and probably
other ones link comp/link files...

Mickael

--
Mickael Accensi

Ifremer, Laboratoire d'Océanographie Physique et Spatiale,
UMR6523 Ifremer/CNRS/UBO/IRD
Z.I. Pointe du Diable, CS 10070, 29280 PLOUZANE, FRANCE
Office : 231-01-17
Phone: +33 (0)2 98 22 49 37