[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII Developer Meeting, Tomorrow Wed. March 21 10:30am ET

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Federal jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 20 20:25:21 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that this is tomorrow!

Before the meeting:
* Please make sure your issues and versions have been updated in VLab
(instructions below, thank you to those of you who have already done this).
* If you cannot attend the meeting, please send any updates on versions to
share with the group.

Bash's presentation is attached. Call-in info and agenda is below.

Best,
Jessica