[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII Developers Meeting: March 15th 10:30am EDT

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 14 20:26:32 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

We will have our monthly WWIII developers call tomorrow at 10:30am EDT.
Please note that the US has entered daylight savings time this past weekend
so 10:30am EDT is GMT -4 now.

Tomorrows agenda is short (no presentation):
- Updates
- Cleaning up svn
- Any other issues

BY PHONE:
877-953-0315 <(877)%20953-0315>
1262920#

WEBEX:
No webex this week.  For those who have had trouble in the past couple of
months we will start early next month to try to trouble shoot.

Best,
Jessica

--
Jessica Meixner