[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WAVEWATCH III: New Public Release (v5.16)

Fabrice Ardhuin ardhuin at ifremer.fr
Mon Oct 31 16:11:56 UTC 2016

Hi Jessica,
all our congratulations for keeping focused and getting there as we were
running out of steam.

We are looking forward to:
1) helping track and correct bugs (we kind of missed that with version 4
compared to version 3)
2) start again the process for version 6...

but first celebrate the achievement!

Fabrice

  *

--
                       Fabrice Ardhuin
directeur, Laboratoire d'Océanographie Physique et Spatiale