[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WW3 Development Monthly Calls - Every Third Wednesday of the Month 10:30AM EDT

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 14 17:33:15 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

We will have a monthly WW3 development call on the third Wednesday of every
month at 10:30am EDT, starting with this Wednesday, October 19th.  For this
call I will give a short presentation on all the new features that will be
in the version 5 public release including a status update (currently we
still need to track down a bug with MPI restarts), and then we will have an
open floor.   The dial in and webex meeting information is below.

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://docsib.webex.com/docsib/j.php?MTID=mbb3812f0135aea4de0742490d0b4838b
Meeting number: 622 584 167
Can't join the meeting?