[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Document Edits Deadline - Monday!

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Thu Oct 6 21:05:04 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

Can everyone please finalize their document edits in the doc_edits branch
by Monday. We will beginning our final read through at NCEP on Tuesday, so
it would be great if before then everyone would look over their sections
and make sure the entries in the Development Group list are there (we don't
want to forget anyone) and up to date.

Best,
Jessica

--