[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Wednesday meeting

Arun Chawla - NOAA Federal arun.chawla at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 13 18:45:32 UTC 2015

Hi

I have setup a WEBEX meeting for tomorrow's discussion. See details below
on how to connect and use the phone line.

The main topic for tomorrow is to discuss the re structuring of ww3_multi
(and subsequently ww3_shel). As a prep I have put together the couple of
options that Tim  had suggested together with some of the comments from
Mathieu and Tim. Hopefully others can join in to decide this. Once we agree
on a format then we will move to coding so that we can start using the
multiple forcing file options that are fast becoming possible in WW3. I
would appreciate everybody's input because the changes here will imply
changes to a number of regtests and I do not think anybody wants to do that
anymore than necessary.

The meeting will start at 10:30 EST.

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://docsib.webex.com/docsib/j.php?MTID=m7efcf5722a06243f5c502ce01df403f5
Meeting number: 620 698 000

JOIN BY PHONE
877-577-6071
3124918#

Arun Chawla
Waves Team Lead
Marine Modelling & Analysis Branch
Room 2101
National Center for Weather & Climate Prediction
5830 University Research Court
College Park, MD 20740
Ph: 301-683-3740
Fx: 301-683-3703