[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Wavewatch III discussion Wed Jan 14th 10:30 - 11:30 EST

Arun Chawla - NOAA Federal arun.chawla at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 8 21:30:31 UTC 2015

Hello everyone !

A Happy New Year to all of you

This is just a quick reminder that we are going to kick start our monthly
meetings and will have the WAVEWATCH III discussion meeting next Wednesday
Jan 14th from 10:30 - 11:30 EST.

Since people are getting back to desks after that nice christmas break and
trying to break through the fog of the holiday cheer and figure out where
they left of things, we shall keep this meeting pretty light (in other
words not science heavy).

The agenda that I have at the moment is to discuss the new format of
ww3_multi.inp with namelist formats. If there is basic agreement on how it
should look we are going to move away from idea space to coding phase.
Since this will change regtests I would rather get all inputs at this stage
than have to change it down the road.

Apart from that I have no other agenda at this moment. If anybody has
anything they would like to bring up at this meeting please let me know now.

Arun Chawla
Waves Team Lead
Marine Modelling & Analysis Branch
Room 2101
National Center for Weather & Climate Prediction
5830 University Research Court
College Park, MD 20740
Ph: 301-683-3740
Fx: 301-683-3703