[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Apologies for the no show last week

Arun Chawla - NOAA Federal arun.chawla at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 16 14:55:41 UTC 2015

As Henrique pointed out I sent my email to the wrong distribution list !
Should never try to do this from  a smart phone.

So here it is again

I am really sorry for everyone who called in and got radio silence. We had
a two hour school delay due to weather event in DC at the same time that my
wife was leaving for New York. And in all the confusion of shifting
schedules around I overlooked sending a meeting cancellation message.

So to everyone who made the effort to get online only to hear white noise
my sincerest apologies. I shall try to reschedule this meeting again and do
a better job of managing this.

Arun Chawla
Waves Team Lead
Marine Modelling & Analysis Branch
Room 2101
National Center for Weather & Climate Prediction
5830 University Research Court
College Park, MD 20740
Ph: 301-683-3740
Fx: 301-683-3703