[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Minutes of the meeting Feb 11th 2015

Henrique Alves - NOAA Affiliate henrique.alves at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 13 17:14:08 UTC 2015

Erick,

What I suggest is not to repeat the agenda 3 times in a row, but to
*briefly* revise a discussion that is (very) important to the directions
the code will take. This is particularly important given that Arun's
intention is to move on this quickly: before stepping the gas pedal, we
could make sure everybody is on board, and the doors are properly closed.
Maybe we should consider that some people couldn't make it, instead of
assuming simply that they chose not to participate because of lack of
interest. In any case, it would be good practice to always start off our
meetings revising decisions made previously, perhaps being fair to those
who couldn't make it, and being brief in respect for those who did make it.
I think taking care of everybody we want to have involved in this project
would increase attendance.

Henrique

--
*Dr Jose-Henrique Alves

SRG Team Lead at EMC/NCEP/NOAA
NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction
5830 University Research Court
College Park, Maryland 20740, USA
Phone: (301) 683-3762*

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Erick Rogers <erick.rogers at nrlssc.navy.mil