[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Minutes of the meeting Feb 11th 2015

Erick Rogers erick.rogers at nrlssc.navy.mil
Fri Feb 13 16:58:30 UTC 2015

I disagree. If we repeat the same agenda because some people did not
call in, it is unfair for those that did call in.

On a similar note, if we are having problems with low attendance, then
setting the same agenda 3 times in a row probably isn't the best medicine.

Though on a positive note, I appreciate Arun's habit of declaring the
agenda ahead of meetings so that people can decide whether they want to
call in to any particular meeting.

Further discussion of the pros/cons of the proposed changes by email or
within smaller groups is sensible. I agree with the general sentiment
that all parties should have opportunity to oppose/revise any proposed
change.

Erick

W. Erick Rogers
Naval Research Laboratory