[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Minutes of the meeting Feb 11th 2015

Fabrice Ardhuin Fabrice.Ardhuin at ifremer.fr
Fri Feb 13 17:19:34 UTC 2015

I agree with Erick.
We are having a bit of a transition issue here, apparently Mickael was
not aware of that conference call, and he is really the one doing the
work here now. we'll take a quick look on Monday at the latest and will
let you know. But if you do not hear from us just go ahead.

Sorry for the sparse attendance ...

--
                       Fabrice Ardhuin
      directeur du Laboratoire de Physique des Océans