[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Tim's ww3_multi.inp redesign

Arun Chawla - NOAA Federal arun.chawla at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 11 19:55:13 UTC 2014

Hello All

I am trying to restart this very important discussion that we have started
on using namelists for ww3_multi.inp

Mathieu and Tim have made some very important points about ww3_multi.inp.
Our plan is to have everyone's input over the next month till the next
wavewatch 3 discussion meeting. After which we are going to freeze the
agreed upon design and get to coding.

Please note that once the re design of ww3_multi.inp is back in the trunk
everybody will have to change their own setup. So it is imperative that
everyone chimes in on their views on using namelists for ww3_multi.inp or
at the very least be informed on the discussion. I know we have many things
on our minds and this sort of moves to the back ground. But still would be
a good idea to keep this in the fore front