[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Trunk updated to v5.04

Arun Chawla - NOAA Federal arun.chawla at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 10 20:03:08 UTC 2014

Hi

The Trunk has been updated to v 5.04. With this version we have officially
added macros for cpp. At the moment this feature only works with checking
memory status with alloc and dealloc. Over time we will use these to slowly
replace the switch options in WW-III. Thanks to Tim for doing all the hard
work in this regard. So if you have active branches please sync with the
trunk at this moment.

Arun Chawla
Waves Team Lead
Marine Modelling & Analysis Branch
Room 2101
National Center for Weather & Climate Prediction
5830 University Research Court
College Park, MD 20740
Ph: 301-683-3740
Fx: 301-683-3703