[Ncep.list.nems.announce] impending commit

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed May 16 00:23:45 UTC 2018

Hi all,

After finding another bug that breaks some apps on Theia, I'm giving up on
having this commit in tonight.  The issues are specific to how the app
treats Theia and Cheyenne.  I'm going to work with the developer to come up
with an alternative solution.  It will be easy to fix, but I need to sleep
tonight.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan