[Ncep.list.nems.announce] impending commit

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Thu May 17 14:55:21 UTC 2018

Hi again,

The problems with this proposed commit have been resolved, and the modified
NEMS bitwise reproduces compsets for all Supported apps on all platforms
they support.  I will commit this change at 8 PM Eastern time today.

You can see the test results here, except for GAEA which is having firewall
issues:

    http://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems-commit/port-nems/

The NEMS branch is now "fixed-dom" but the app branches are still
"port-nems".  I have left the broken NEMS "port-nems" branch around for
now, for reference purposes.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan