[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Minor upcoming NEMSGSM & NEMSfv3gfs change

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 28 15:31:15 UTC 2017

NEMS developers,

The Theia nightly regression tests have been failing occasionally due to
the build jobs hitting the wallclock limit.  They will randomly take 1.5-2x
longer than usual.  I'm going to up the wallclock limit for build jobs to
90 minutes.  This is a zero-risk, one line change in
NEMSGSM/trunk/compsets/platforms.input and
NEMSfv3gfs/trunk/compsets/platforms.input.  I'm waiting for some other
commits to go in before doing this.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan