[Ncep.list.nems.announce] upcoming nems commit

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 30 18:22:36 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I mentioned two commits in earlier emails.  I'm rolling them into one since
they are both low-impact.  Only NEMSGSM is changed, and the results are
bitwise identical.  If I hear no objections, I'm committing this evening.

1. NEMSCompsetRun build jobs are now exclusive.  This eliminates the
problem of wildly varying build times causing the nightly tests to fail.

2. NEMSCompsetRun uses exglobal_fcst.sh.

Branch:

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/apps/NEMSGSM/branches/regtests

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan