[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Impending NEMS documentation commit

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 26 21:13:21 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Some people were having trouble with their browsers caching old versions of
the nems-sample webpage.  I have added some magic to prevent that.

http://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems-sample/

If you have the right page, you should see this in the top left corner:

NEMS  branches/update-doc at 94870

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan