[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Upcoming NEMS commits due to Theia & Jet changes

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 9 14:52:37 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I have a verified GOCART fix which works on both machines.  I need to merge
the various branches into one and retest.  I'm hoping to commit Monday.

I'm sorry about the LONG delay on this commit.  I did not anticipate that
we would have major problems on both Theia and WCOSS at the same time.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan