[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Form for requesting access to NEMS Applications

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 22 18:48:35 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We have gotten many responses to the form requesting NEMS VLAB access.  I'm
processing these as I can.  However, the only app I can process immediately
is NEMSfv3gfs.  Presently, the final VLAB location of some of the apps or
components is uncertain.  Of those that are in their final location, it is
uncertain who is (or should be) the owner of the corresponding VLAB
project.  I cannot grant access to components; only the VLAB project code
managers can.  I'm not sure who some of them are, and many of them are on
vacation.  Hence, if you need access to any app other than NEMSfv3gfs, you
may have to wait a week or two for me to locate the correct VLAB projects
and project owners, and for us to finalize the names of the apps in VLAB.

You can see the progress of my VLAB app and owner locations here:

https://docs.google.com/a/noaa.gov/spreadsheets/d/1tqa64y-LETzqq0yhJ7YvY_kBqsO63sOd-0Jq_7ihnQI/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any information to fill in, please let me know.  I can add
"edit" access to people who want to help with this effort.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan