[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Form for requesting access to NEMS Applications

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 20 15:29:24 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Now that we're well on the way to moving all of NEMS to VLAB, we're setting
up a process to streamline getting accounts for NEMS developers and users.
If you need an account for working with NEMS or NEMS Applications
(including FV3) please fill out this form:

for
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGCcAjmmN81pXOe0p55nZqjezTj2oZsAIRQXgXQNYhVoUfxQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

ALSO, if I forgot to add your NEMS Application to the list in the form's
first question, please email me so I can update the list.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan