[Ncep.list.nems.announce] upcoming NEMS commits

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 20 21:11:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

Sorry, I missed one bug in item #2:

  - On WCOSS, when a user has tcsh as their login shell, the "module"
command is no longer visible in bash scripts run manually by the user on
the front-end nodes.  This causes NEMSCompsetRun to fail to find the
"rocotorun" and "qoutq" commands.  The fix is to add a call to
module-setup.sh.inc in the rtrun script that is called by NEMSCompsetRun.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan