[Ncep.list.nems.announce] upcoming NEMS commits

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 27 18:35:07 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I don't think I'll be able to commit until next week, because I don't know
where the apps are.  Some are half-way through the svn-git transition, so I
don't know which repositories to test against.  Everyone is gone for
vacation except Arun and I, so I can't even ask people.  Fortunately, that
means nobody needs these bug fixes until next week.  The fixes are ready to
test, but I need to know where to test them!

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan