[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS Commit Queue

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 19 16:00:04 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We're lifting the freeze on the NEMS Framework trunk now that it is
officially in the git master.  It has been frozen for a while, so I would
like to set up a proper queue for the commits that are waiting.
Specifically, I am talking about this directory:

    https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/trunk

whose authoritative repository is now in the master here:

    ssh://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov:29418/NEMS

If you have something to commit, or are waiting for someone else to fix a
bug.  Please reply to this email by Thursday, December 21, telling me:

1. Do you have something to commit to the NEMS Framework master (trunk)?
If so, what?  I'll need all details you can give.

2. Are you waiting for me or someone else to fix a bug in the NEMS
Framework master (trunk)?  If so, please send me exact details, even if you
told me already.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan