[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Revised commit list, including restart support for ugcs seasonal

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 18 20:48:56 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Commit #1 is in.  I am working on commit #2 now and should be in this
evening if all regression tests pass (they're running now).  Commits #3 and
#4 will go in Monday.

Patrick's changes are in the tripptime branches, and consist of a very
simple change to the module_NEMS_GRID_COMP.F90

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/apps/NEMSLegacy/branches/tripptime
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/branches/tripptime

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan