[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS update

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Mon Feb 22 22:53:59 UTC 2016

Hi, All,

After Jun's commit, I am going to commit the GSM trunk and related link
to the NEMS trunk, for creating the required variables for the WAM-IPE
coupling, the GSM #76 ticket.  This is based on the Henry's code.  Add
subroutine in the DYN dir4ectory and will not affect GFS run and output
results.

Best regards
Weiyu