[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Upcoming GSM Trunk Commit - Ticket 97: Add ozone initialization and calculation, and stratospheric H2O in physics driver and ticket 96: Adding stochastic physics into the physics driver

Fanglin Yang - NOAA Affiliate fanglin.yang at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 5 14:06:02 UTC 2016

Jun,

Shall we make a tag for q3fy17 nems gfs implementation before new commits
are made to both GSM and nems trunks? I think we now have all the pieces
gathered together required for next years implementation.

Thanks go to the developers who pushed their commits back so that we can
have the q3f17 gfs upgrades committed to the trunk first.

Fanglin

--
Fanglin Yang, Ph.D.
Environmental Modeling Center