[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Upcoming GSM Trunk Commit - Ticket 97: Add ozone initialization and calculation, and stratospheric H2O in physics driver and ticket 96: Adding stochastic physics into the physics driver

Jun Wang - NOAA Affiliate jun.wang at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 5 16:00:17 UTC 2016

Fanglin,

I am planning to create tags after Hang's commit today.

Helin told me his changes were ready right after Moorthi talked to me. Hang
and Eugene are after Helin. I appreciate all of the three people kept
updating with trunk. As we recently have a couple of  physics related
commits, it made Helin's merging take longer. I talked to Vijay about this
and discussed the commit queue with Mark, Hang and Eugene, thanks to their
patience for waiting for Helin to finish his merging process. Now Hang's
and Eugene's changes are more in NEMS side, I think the commit will be
quicker.

I set up a gsm trunk commit queue at gsm wiki page,

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/gsm/wiki

if there is any gsm related code ready to commit, please let me know, I
will update the queue.

Thanks.

Jun

Jun