[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Commit to the trunk for the NEMS gfs running on the theia machine.

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 28 19:53:58 UTC 2015

Hi, All,

After the machines finally all available, I am going to commit the NEMS
ticket #132 "work on put the fill NEMS gfs regression tests on the Theia
machine".  It passed the full regression tests on both the Wcoss  Gyre
machine and the Theia machine.  The two GFS post related cases on the
Theia machine do not passed and need more works.  The code is at the
Theia machine at:

  /scratch4/NCEPDEV/nems/save/Weiyu.Yang/svn_nems_trunk/trunk_61312_commit

Ratko,
  please copy the updated BASELINE on the Theia machine at:

/scratch4/NCEPDEV/nems/noscrub/Weiyu.Yang/REGRESSION_TEST

to your Theia BASELINE directory.  And copy the Gyre machine (this
becauses in your BASELINE directory on Gyre, the
NMMB_reg_filt_zombie directory is empty, and copied the GFS NEMSIO
initial condition files from sfc to sfn names in the related GFS
directories) at:

/gpfs/gd1/emc/nems/noscrub/Weiyu.Yang/REGRESSION_TEST

to your Gyre BASELINE directory.  Thank you very much.

Weiyu

Thank you.  Have a nice day.
Weiyu