[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk update

Shrinivas Moorthi - NOAA Federal shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 14 12:46:31 UTC 2015

Hello All,
   I have made many changes to NEMS/GSM with bug fixes, enhanced features
and new physics options.  Code changes are documented in  NEMS trac ticket
#141 and GSM trac ticket #74.  The GSM ticket is being reviewd  by Jun Wang.
Although my intent was not to change any nmmb code, I did find a bug in
"post_nmm.F90" for the call to MICROINIT which was missing the argument of
"imp_physics" which I added.

My working directory on tide is at
"/global/save/Shrinivas.Moorthi/NEMS/fy2015/nems_trunk/"
for anyone who wants to review.
Code has passed 48 regression test (I had to bypass GFS_DFI_POST test -
since there is still some bug related to post implementation).

Thanks

--
Dr. Shrinivas Moorthi
Research Meteorologist

e-mail: Shrinivas.Moorthi at noaa.gov
Phone:  (301) 683-3718   Fax: (301) 683-3718