[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk commit for NMM-B; NEMS Trac ticket #96

Tom Black tom.black at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 11 19:20:39 UTC 2014

Developers,

I have several fixes needed for running the NMM-B 2-way nesting in
static mode.  Until now all testing had been for moving nests.  In
addition, when running with traps turned on we found a variety of issues
that needed cleaning up.  This commit will include those that we have
found and fixed.  New answers have been generated on zeus and I've now
submitted the regression tests there.  I will generate the new answers
on wcoss and run the regression test there as soon as I can.  Changes do
not affect GSM or FIM.  On zeus the new code is:

/scratch2/portfolios/NCEPDEV/meso/noscrub/Tom.Black/trunk_update_96

If someone needs to see it specifically on wcoss let me know and I will
point you at it after it is there.

I hope to commit either Friday or Monday if there are no objections.

Tom

M   src/atmos/phys/module_RA_GFDL.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_WRITE_ROUTINES.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_PARENT_CHILD_CPL_COMP.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_RADIATION.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_DM_PARALLEL.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_MICROPHYSICS.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_GWD.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_DIAGNOSE.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_FLTBNDS.F90