[Ncep.list.nems.announce] trying to understand a recent NEMS commit...

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 28 17:23:15 UTC 2014

Hi, Gerhard,

For the commit, I sent e-mail and changed the NEMS ticket.  May be
something wrong caused you did not received.  Very sorry for it.

For the second point, yes, this 6.3.0r did not change more for the
system.  The main change is to make sure the ESMF 6.3.0r can be used on
wcoss machine and add two new regression tests, one for nmm and one for
GFS run, on wcoss machine, as well as installing the ESMF 6.3.0r library
on wcoss and pointed to it when need it. I agree that everything can be
re-code to make it to look to be nice.  If you like you may do anything
you want.  Thank you very much.

By the way, you have to re-do the merge and tests might be caused by the
Sarah's commission, which just before my commision, because after her
commission, the all GSM baseline data changed.

Have a nice weekend
Weiyu