[Ncep.list.nems.announce] trying to understand a recent NEMS commit...

Weiyu Yang - NOAA Affiliate weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 28 21:37:04 UTC 2014

Hi, Gerhard,

By the way,  My change for using the ESMF 6.3.0r library only apply to
wcoss machine.  No influence on the ZEUS machine.  Thus for your ZEUS NUOPC
work you may still work as before, I think no difference.

One more thing, I do not put something special in the fortran code for ESMF
6.3.0r, everything is exactly as before, i.e., using the lines special for
the ESMF 5.2.0rpX to run the ESMF 6.3.0r.  The only change, add 6.3.0r .h
file to point to the ESMF 6.3.0r library I installed on wcoss machine, add
two 6.3.0r regression tests for nmm and GSM, for the full wcoss test run.
By the way, the regression tests for ESMF 5.2.0X already skipped (stopped)
for a long long time, as mean while the NEMS committed again and again lots
of times, right now the tests broken, cannot to run anymore.

Have a great weekend.
Best regards
Weiyu

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 7:47 PM, Gerhard Theurich <theurich at sourcespring.net