[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS/GSM commit

Ratko Vasic ratko.vasic at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 16 21:10:25 UTC 2014

Hi Moorthi,

I see you omitted 2 NMMB regression tests which are calling some of GFS
physics.
What is the problem with these two runs, are they changing results or
they are not running at all?

Brad and Dusan are now working on SREF and they use these physics
schemes for the next implementation.

If problem is just creating new results, please do it and I will update
them.
If NMMB is not running with this combination, we'll have to work with
Brad, Jun Du and Dusan about this before commit.

-Ratko

--
Ratko Vasic
Meteorologist