[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk commit

Jun Wang - NOAA Affiliate jun.wang at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 18 19:21:00 UTC 2014

Hi, all;

After Ratko's commit, I am going to commit some changes to NEMS trunk. The
changes will allow users to choose the top level  of digital filter in
gsm.

NEMS ticket is:

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/ticket/85

gsm ticket is:
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/gsm/ticket/41

The code has no impact on  NMMB, and NEMS  baseline does not change.

Full regression test passed on zues and tide.

Thanks.

Jun