[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk commit

Weiyu Yang - NOAA Affiliate weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Sat Apr 19 18:59:31 UTC 2014

Hi, all,

After Ratko's and Jun's committing, after updating my version and run the
full tests for wcoss and zeus machines,  I would like to commit for update
the NMMB model to use the ESMF 6.3.0r library.  This commit only related to
the NMM model part, not relates to regression tests of the GFS and NMM run
with GFS physics.  After commit, the new NMM baseline will be created.
Have a good weekend.
Weiyu