[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS FLASH

Mark Loeffelbein - NOAA Federal mark.loeffelbein at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 3 21:10:56 UTC 2018

Thanks Craig. I got Access denied by remote server when requesting from
mrms-ldmout.ncep.noaa.gov. I get data from  mrms-ldmout.cprk.ncep.noaa.gov,
but I get the Access denied from  mrms-ldmout.bldr.ncep.noaa.gov. I guess
my server didn't get added to the allow for the Boulder backup. Can I get
access to the Boulder LDM?

(wrh-ls-galileo4.wrh.noaa.gov|204.228.170.74)

Mark

*Mark Loeffelbein*
Science and Technology Infusion Division
National Weather Service - Western Region Headquarters
801-524-5131
VOIP 734258