[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS LDM Users: Transition to Boulder

Laurie Hogan - NOAA Federal laurie.hogan at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 10 15:16:28 UTC 2016

Scott,
Hi.
FYI.
I'm on a list server group that includes the RFCs.  There was discussion
trend started yesterday where there were several CR and SR that were
discussion issues with the receipt of the Q3, xmrg format MRMS files.
There didn't seem to be receipt issues by ER RFCs.  I don't recall WR RFCs
chiming in.  The RFCs that noticed issues talked about the issues starting
on 8/4.

Is there a ticketing system that they should be reporting to, or help desk
that they can contact directly?  Or since they receive these second hand
through their regions, they should do something different?

Thanks.
Laurie