[Ncep.list.grouptravel] NCEP Short-term Travel Guidance

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 30 19:34:33 UTC 2019

All,

As a follow up to HQ guidance on travel, here is the process for NCEP
short-term travel until further guidance is provided:

1) prepare a TA for travel in E2 as an arranger

2) provide a screen shot from E2 of the accounting screen that shows value
and accounting code and email that to Adena Fritz

3) Adena will provide to NWS CFO

Please note that travel should be considered important or "reasonable" as
noted in HQ guidance below. Also, no payments for vouchers will be made
until CBS is functional.

Genene