[Ncep.list.grouptravel] ACTION DUE MAY 1: people traveling domestic after June 5 and foreign after June 30

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 28 18:28:09 UTC 2017

Center Travel Preparers:

*Please let me know if your Center has any travelers who have already
booked reservations with SATO domestic travel after 6/5 and foreign/long
term travel after 6/30. I need to provide this list (name,
domestic/international, & date of departure) to HQ by COB Monday May 1.*

People who have already been able to book their reservations will still
keep their reservations (they do not have to cancel them as they are on an
initial report from CWT and will be grandfathered in and manually linked in
E2). Anyone trying to make a reservation before the E2 go live date
(5/22/17) for
domestic travel after 6/5 and foreign/long term travel after 6/30 will need
to receive signed approval from John Potts. DOC, CWT and NOAA Finance are
trying to keep the number of pre-booked reservations to a minimum. There is
significant coordination to bring in these pre-booked reservations into E2.

Thanks,
Genene

--
Genene Fisher, PhD