[Ncep.list.grouptravel] READ: E2 New User Access

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 24 16:44:47 UTC 2017

All,

Sorry for the confusion. While some in OD received this message today, all
NCEP travelers, approvers, and arrangers will receive their E2 log in
information beginning May 22. At this time, I am not sure if all individual
emails will have employee ID included. I'm looking into this and will
provide the employee IDs to the Centers if needed.

Genene

--
Genene Fisher, PhD
Executive Officer