[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] New version of ROCOTO available on WCOSS

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 13 14:55:40 UTC 2019

All,

This is a candidate for a release, not the actual release.  Please don't
use it to run any major parallels until it is fully tested.  However, we do
need as much testing as possible so we can confirm it works for everyone
before the final release.

For Rocoto help, email here:

    Rocoto Help Queue <rdhpcs.rocoto.help at noaa.gov>

To report a bug, add an issue to the Rocoto issue tracker in github:

    https://github.com/christopherwharrop/rocoto/issues/new

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan