[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] New version of ROCOTO available on WCOSS

Kate Friedman - NOAA Federal Kate.Friedman at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 13 16:15:11 UTC 2019

All,

One new feature of this release candidate is the inclusion of man pages to
explain the features. Example:

module load rocoto/1.3.0rc2
man rocotorun

Thank you Sam for this! So many new features to make life easier!

Kate Friedman (formerly Howard)
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC Engineering and Implementation Branch