[Ncep.list.emc.monsoondesk] Fwd: ffmm_cc & ffhh_cc: queries to monsoon mailing list

Ashok Karumuri ashok at tropmet.res.in
Thu Jan 30 04:57:36 UTC 2014

Hi All,

(i) I am posting a query from  my colleague Prajeesh (see below). Any clarifications will be appreciated.

(ii) For some reason, his emails requesting for registration with monsoon desk seem to drop dead. Could the list managers register A. G. Prajeesh <prajeesh.cat at tropmet.res.in> of the IITM in the monsoon mission  mailing list, so that he can directly receive communications, and post his queries as a member?

Thanks in advance, and best regards
Ashok