[Ncep.list.emc.monsoondesk] Why Climatological Sea-Ice fraction send to GFS, but not the one computed by MOM-SIS

gibies george gibies at tropmet.res.in
Fri Feb 21 12:00:26 UTC 2014

Sir,

We would like to locate the code where model compute the ice fraction. I
hope it is somewhere before putting to exchange grid. Please correct me, if
I am wrong.

*Gibies George,   *

*CSIR-Senior Research Fellow,*

*Climate and Global Modelling Division,*

*Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,*

*Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,*

*NCL (P. O.), Pashan,*

*Pune 411008, India.*

*Office Teleph  : +912025904423*
*Office mail      : gibies at tropmet.res.in <gibies at tropmet.res.in>*

*________________*

*Vettikuzhiyil House*

*Ezhakkaranadu South*

*Puthencruz-682308*

*Kochi*
*Mobile number :  **+919028523910,* *+919420407392,** +919881707796*
*Personal mail : gibiesgeorge at gmail.com <gibiesgeorge at gmail.com>*

*http://sites.google.com/site/gibiesge/
*"Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need. Because e**very
3000 pages cost a tree. Save Trees, Save mother Earth." *