[Ncep.list.emc.glopara-support] stopping fcst2 step

Kate Howard kate.howard at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 18 10:25:06 EST 2010

  Sim,

What is your value for "fseg" set to? If you only need to run the first
forecast segment (fcst1) make sure to set fseg=1.

Do you need the 2nd segment for any cycles? Or just the first segment
all the time? If you wanted to run the 2nd segment for any circumstances
you can setup an if-statement in your configuration file. Reply just to
me if you want more info on this.

Kate Howard
NCEP/EMC Global Branch